Re: [Question #74726]: driver for Dell 1320c Printer for amd 64bit computer

Question #74726 on cups in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+question/74726

Richard McDonald is still having a problem:

--
Have a great day -

"It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice, if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood; if they be repealed or revised before they are promulgated, or undergo such incessant changes that no man who knows what the law is today can guess what it will be to-morrow."
--James Madison (likely), Federalist No. 62, 1788

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of
Officers to harass our People, and eat out their substance

The rights of the individuals are restricted only to the extent that
they have been voluntarily surrendered by the citizenship to the
agencies of government.
City of Dallas v Mitchell, 245 S.W. 944
http://www.state-citizen.org/
(818) 703-5037 voice