Re: [Question #79139]: South African localization. I have a point where I need a comma.

Tom proposed the following answer:
Ummm, i don't know if there is a difference.  i assumed there wasnt but
i don't know now.  Shocker eh? If you're posting directly into the
thread then you'll notice up at the top right-hand corner is a link to
"Create bug-report".  If you could click on that you'll find it's quite
easy, especially as the problem is so easy to reproduce on someone
else's machine.

Good luck with this!
Regards from
Tom :)