[Question #79318]: in remote desktop in ubuntu 8.10 others cant able to connect to me::connection host....was closed

New question #79318 on vinagre in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/vinagre/+question/79318

others cant able to connect to me through remote desktop,,,i checked the settings <-preferences<-remote dektop..and it is correct as i checked in ubuntu forms ...but in general "users can see your  desktop using this command vinagre ubuntu.ubuntu-domain:0..but in general it should be vinegra username:0.i am not finding any solution please help me...
and that frustating error message connection host user name :5900 was closed