[Question #79357]: After some digging, I found out that the record companies have, in effect, turned of the retrieval of lyrics from lyricwiki.org by Amarok's jukebox software.

New question #79357 on amarok in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amarok/+question/79357

Is there an alternative to lyricswiki.org where lyrics can be obtained using Amarok?  I'm very upset with the record companies right now.  It is as though they do not want us to enjoy their product unless we pay for everything we do with it... and if we don't pay, they want us to suffer.  I'm not talking about pirating... I just want to see the lyrics displayed in Amarok like it used to.