Team Meeting On September 26th **PLEASE READ - URGENT**

There will be a team meeting on September 26 at 19:00UTC. This is a urgent meeting - many topics to discuss and basically a roll call for the team. If you cannot attend, please put it on the meeting page; YOU MUST EITHER ATTEND THE MEETING OR PUT YOUR REASON FOR ABSENCE ON THE MEETING PAGE!!! I will be cleaning out the team channel access list for those that do not attend or put their reason on the meeting page so we can get a good view of active members on the team. IF YOU DO NOT DO AS STATED, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ACCESS LIST!!

Meeting Page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UnansweredPostsTeam/Meetings

I have several very important topics to discuss during this meeting. It is imperative that you attend the meeting, or at least read the logs afterward (although I would prefer everyone's input on the topics).

--
~Collin Pruitt - Hellow~
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - Lord Acton

begin:vcard
fn:Collin Pruitt
n:Pruitt;Collin
adr:;;;Dahlonega;GA;30533;United States