Team Meeting of November 21, 2009

There will be a team meeting on Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 22:00UTC. I have attempted to make this meeting more attend-able by everyone, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

The team agenda (currently empty) can be found here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UnansweredPostsTeam/Meetings

If you have any potential members you wish to nominate, or any agenda items to add, please do so before the meeting.

I also cleared the "Cannot Attend Reason" list. Unless otherwise specified by the person that will be out, the list will be cleared of every entry after the next meeting is announced.

This will also be the first meeting to be placed on the Fridge calendar, and every meeting after will be placed likewise.

Hope to see you all there!

--
~Collin Pruitt - Hellow~
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - Lord Acton

begin:vcard
fn:Collin Pruitt
n:Pruitt;Collin
email;internet:collinp111@xxxxxxxxx