Re: Hiatus due to real life

Ok so who's gonna lead ubuntuforums-unanswered?

Respectfully,

Zach Kriesse
UBT Wiki FG Lead
UBT Member/Master
http://ubuntuforums.org
https://help.ubuntu.com
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZachK_
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam

On Apr 18, 2010, at 5:21 PM, Collin Pruitt <hellow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Due to school and other circumstances in real life, I feel that it is best if I take a hiatus from my various teams and other online commitments for a while, until I can get real life in order. You will still find me online some, and you can always email me or send me an Instant Message when I'm online, but I won't be on IRC or anything such as that until this is over, and I don't know how long that will take.

The reason why I'm doing this? I have done virtually nothing in the Ubuntu community and related teams, plus the other online communities I'm a member of, for a while due to real life, and it's about to get worse. High school is a bigger time drain than I had originally predicted it to be, especially with several large tests and events coming up.

I'll see everyone later, probably sometime during my summer break coming up in June.

Regards,
Collin Pruitt

---
Collin Pruitt