ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Suggestion] Artwork Planing for Ubuntu GNOME 14.04

Hi all,

Romuald, that would imply using it on the system as well, I'm afraid we
must show what the default installation consists of.

On the subject of the desktop Artwork, I understand people may not like it
very much, but it was a decision to stop using the GNOME's Stripe
background. That shall definitely change if we find a better one. I think
our Team would be more efficient if we had a person who takes care of the
background stuff: contests, our default wallpapers, etc. I really don't
feel very comfortable with that matter and a help will be more that thanked.

As you commented, Ali, the hard work is done. The desktop team wants to
keep using the GNOME icons and Adwaita as the theme, and I'm fine with
that, probably the only thing (at least for now) we should take care of is:

   1. Branding and the correct using of it.
   2. Wallpapers.

PS. A branding guideline is on the way (don't expect it soon, but it's on
the way).