ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork Team] We need you! (recruitment)

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 2:31 AM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don't worry, mate. Apparently they've all replied personally to my email.
> As soon as I get home I'll set all stuff up (6 days from now). I'm pretty
> happy with them, they seem to be very talented.
>
> Cheers,
> Alfredo

Then, my very first advice (to everyone) with my very first email to this
list in 2014 (well, it is 2014 here already) will be:

Please, Reply to ALL whenever you see an email that is sent to a mailing
list :D

Happy New Year, everyone!

P.S.
I am glad to know that, and would really appreciate if you could update the
blueprint so I can at least stop nagging :P

Best Regards,