ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: ugt 0.5 (ubuntu gnome theme)

We were talking with the Artwork team guys about maintaining a repo with
additional artowork. That would allow us to keep the clean GNOME default UX
as well as providing the option to install interesting stuff from our
community.

I'll make a blueprint as soon as I have time. This is definitely a good
idea.

Cheers,
Alfredo.