ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

[Blueprint logo-roundel-redesign] Ubuntu GNOME logo redesign

Blueprint changed by Alfredo Hernández:

Whiteboard changed:
  [amjjawad] Okay, so this is an extra needed headache. Can't we use the
  old Logo with Ubuntu Logo and 'Ubuntu GNOME' as a text? or we do need to
  create new one from scratch? did you guys inform everyone on Ubuntu
  GNOME team? if not yet, we need to keep everyone updated :)
+
+ [aldomann] Actually, if we use the new logo (the current one) all
+ together, that is not only the roundel, everything should look fine. But
+ I don't know if that's the best decision for our social profiles. Let me
+ do a quick mockup and I'll post it here.

--
Ubuntu GNOME logo redesign
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/logo-roundel-redesign