ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

[Blueprint wallpaper-contest] Wallpaper Contest for Trusty Tahr

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Work items changed:
  Work items:
  2- To wait for someone to step in : DONE
  3- Alfredo Hernández to approve this blueprint : DONE
- 4- Start the contest and spread the word: INPROGRESS
- 5- Artwork Team to send all the needed details to amjjawad to post that on our Website : DONE
- 6- To share on our Social Media Channels : TODO
+ 4- Start the contest and spread the word: DONE
+ 5- To change the deadline for the wallpaper contest from 27th of Feb to an earlier date : TODO

--
Wallpaper Contest for Trusty Tahr
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/wallpaper-contest