ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

StartUbuntu and Ubuntu GNOME

Hi Alfredo and everyone,

Xubuntu Team has gone the extra miles and showed a great interest and
support to StartUbuntu by spreading the word of Xubuntu and StartUbuntu at
the very same time.

I have asked previously and this is my second request as the founder of
StartUbuntu and one of Ubuntu GNOME people to please let's do something and
spread the word of Ubuntu GNOME:

http://xubuntu.org/news/xubuntu-marketing-with-startubuntu-flyer/

All the information can be found on the above link.

A side from the technical talk about Ubuntu GNOME and Windows XP, I do want
and wish to spread the word of Ubuntu GNOME to all over the world :)

I'm not a graphics designer (sadly) so I don't want to mess around and
waste my time while someone with enough skills, can finish the task in 10
mins.

Let's do it, please and it should not take much of your time.

Once done, let me know and I shall do the needful when it comes to post on
our channels, etc.

Needless to say, you need to upload that to: http://spreadubuntu.org/
Just like what Xubuntu Team did.

Looking forward to 'see' your work hopefully soon :D

Thank you, our great artist!

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>