ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Membership on team

Hello team,

As you may have noticed I have not been super active in the community as of late. There have been some changes in my life that have required more of me and at this time I do not have the time to be a productive member of the team. I hope to re-join at some point in the future as I really do enjoy this work but I must step away from the team at this time. It has been great working with you all and hope we can still be friends :) And at a later time I will hopefully be able to help out again.

Been great working with you all,

Austin Stephens

Follow ups