ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

[Blueprint utopic-unicorn-wallpaper-contest] Utopic Unicorn (14.10) Wallpaper Contest

Blueprint changed by Alfredo Hernández:

Whiteboard set to:
[aldomann]: I promised the guys who won the previous contest and whose
work could be included to 14.04 due to licensing issues to be featured
in 14.10. To be more specific:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/10048540@N04/12467215715/in/pool-2484760@N20
and
https://www.flickr.com/photos/118171021@N02/12648752313/in/pool-2484760@N20

Apart from that, the contest should be organised as the previous one. 10
winners + the 2 from 14.04 seems fine to me. This time we should have an
end line that gives the Packaging Team enough time to do all the
necessary technical stuff.

Also, the rules must be changed:
  1) Any contestant gives us the right to publish their artwork as CC-BY-SA.
  2) Maybe we should be more strict with the sizes. It would be a shame to ship wallpapers that aren't prepared for Full HD displays.

Utopic Unicorn (14.10) Wallpaper Contest
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/utopic-unicorn-wallpaper-contest

Follow ups