ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Starting on the Ubuntu Website

Hey Everybody,

It's been a little hard to keep in touch with Ubuntu, having a busy
workschedule, but as promised I will work on the Ubuntu Website. If the
designs are (almost) final I will start to Wordpress-ify it.

This should take too long, about two days, but this will be happening in
the weekends. So in about two weekends, the site should be ready.

The only question that remains is what kind of functionality you guys want,
but that will be in the Website's subgroup I suppose.

So small recap of what my plan is (if it's okay with you guys). I will be
on the subteam's launchpad on friday if you give a go. I will draft till
the end of the weekend, put it on a webserver for a day or two, three. This
way, you'll be able to give feedback, let me implement it and it will be up
in about 14 days.
Niels Vermaut

Wanna see something I did? Check out my Portfolio! <http://nielsvermaut.eu/>
  <https://twitter.com/nielsvermaut>