ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Social Media - Cover Picture

Hi Artwork Team and everyone,

My very first email to you for this cycle will be regarding a Cover Picture
for each and every Social Media Channel we have:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs#Website_.26_Social_Media_Channels

We have not paid any attention to this in the past. Starting from this
cycle, we should - IMHO - to pay more attention as this is - yet again IMHO
- very important to promote Ubuntu GNOME the best way on the Social Media
Channels.

There will be different kind of cover pictures, depending on what message
we are trying to spread to our users.

For now, we need a banner/cover picture that states:

*Help us to test Ubuntu GNOME Vivid Vervet (15.04)*

Yes, we need that for:

   1. Google+
   2. Twitter
   3. Facebook

Later, when I get some extra free time, I shall - as usual - register some
blueprints to start the brainstorming for Artwork and other stuff.

Until then, please make sure to start working on that the sooner you can :)

Many thanks!

P.S.

I CC'ed the whole community in case someone wish to join the Artwork Team
and/or share his/her thoughts ;)

--
Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>