ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: New Year Poster

Satya,

1) I know you're not a regular customer, no one here is. You clearly misunderstood my message. What I meant is that usually it's customers who have problems explaining themselves. 2) in regards to /"I just wanted to say that I would love more colors instead of just blue. I think warm colors express the festive mood better than just blue"/ - that was the response I needed, not just "different colours" 3) if you don't see the point in descriptive messages then what is the point of this mailing list? If you aren't descriptive then don't expect results. As a designer you should know that proper communication is the key.

I too, just like everyone else, am a volunteer here and try to find time whenever I can. If you find the time to respond then make it count.

*Patrik Bub**ák*
Portfolio <http://behance.net/inoki> | About me <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Inoki> I also engage in helping withFirefox <https://support.mozilla.org/sk/user/Inoki>, SmartLauncher 2 <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.flowerfree> and Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>

This message was sent to you from *Linux*, find out why <https://prism-break.org>.

 * English - detected
 * English
 * Slovak

 * English
 * Slovak

Dňa 24.12.2014 o 17:37 Satyajit Sahoo napísal(a):

I'm not asking for more variations. I just wanted to say that I would love more colors instead of just blue. I think warm colors express the festive mood better than just blue.

For your information, I'm a designer and not a regular customer. And we all have busy schedules, so I don't see the point of very descriptive messages. When I say "more colors", I mean more colors in the image. Would have said "more color variations" if I meant that.