ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: New Year Poster

Hi all,

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Patrik Bubák <bubapa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  Attached.

You might hate me but it is my job to step in whenever needed ;)

   1. There MUST be space between Ubuntu and GNOME = Ubuntu GNOME NOT
   UbuntuGNOME as one word because it is not one word.
   2. There must be a bit of space between the statement "we wish you a
   ..." and "2015" ;)
   3. I'm not comfortable to read the names. It was too white before, it is
   too light now. Can we have something in the middle, please?

A side from above, well done ;)

Oh, right .. one more note :D

Why Photoshop? :D I'm not racist, I'm just an advocate for FLOSS :D