ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Bruce Pieterse <dev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hey Team,

Hi :)

> Just saw that we have 13.10 / Gnome 3.8 screenshots up at
> http://ubuntugnome.org/screenshots/.
>
> Please can we get these updated whenever you have some time
>
> Thanks :)

The whole website MUST be changed and it seems no one is following up with
this issue. While I didn't give up yet, I feel my efforts to chase this
issue is helpless/useless as neither the marketing nor the artwork
sub-teams are following up. Above all, I have not yet seen a serious draft
to replace the current website.

I highly understand real life comes first (myself was and still busy with),
this task was pending for more than one cycle and if I remember correctly,
we wanted to do that from 14.04 cycle. It means 3 cycles so far ... that's
way too much!

>  --
> All the best,
>
> Bruce
>
> FSF Member 10674 / The FSF is a charity with a worldwide mission to advance software freedom / Join the Free Software Foundation: http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=10674
>

> --

If you think we need to update the screenshots until the website is done,
please go ahead and I will do the upload for the new screenshots.

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>