ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Call for enhanced collaboration

Hi everyone,

in response to Ali's concerns I would like for us to stay in touch more frequently than over emails, which can often delay progress and let's be honest, are nowhere near to a direct communication, especially when work needs to be done quickly and efficiently.

Hence my question:

By what means are all of you reachable the most?

 * Google+'s Hangouts
 * Facebook Messenger
 * Skype
 * Telegram Messenger
 * IRC

Please suggest something other options.

Personally I prefer:

 * Telegram Messenger
 * Facebook Messenger
 * IRC
 * Skype

Why?

Skype in particular, although a crappy product let's be honest, allows direct streaming with video and audio and sharing screens to directly visualize progress.

Facebook allows direct messages and voice calls.

Telegram I consider the safest, use daily, and is a decent alternative.

In IRC we can all hang out as often as possible.

I am looking forward to your suggestions.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Patrik Bub=C3=A1k
n;quoted-printable:Bub=C3=A1k;Patrik
org:SmartLauncher 2, Mozilla Foundation and Ubuntu GNOME;Design, Translations
adr:;;;;;;Slovak Republic
email;internet:bubapa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Community Volunteer
note;quoted-printable:I translate support articles in the Mozilla database (http://mzl.la/1v1Lo=