ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Discussion regarding the website

...hence the need for something more direct.

Now let's wait for the go.

Dňa 14.1.2015 o 14:13 Prashant Matta napísal(a):
I never said that.
But yeah, if we are hoping for everybody to reply, we will be stuck like this maybe for another month.