ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Discussion regarding the website

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 12:25 AM, Prashant Matta <pvmatta6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Happens with everybody :3
> Anyhow, let me know when we start working on it. :)

You guys didn't start yet? really?

While I have nothing to do with Artwork, with my Community Manager Hat ON,
can we please start ASAP?!

Just use whatever communication channel, please :)

Keep this list for updates, etc and use whatever channel you feel
comfortable with for Artwork communications ...