ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Vivid Vervet Slide Show

It's never too late. It's straightforward HTML code. However, the website
is still not complete (the mockups are technically done, but they might
change in the final product).

Having said that, it would be nice to have a complete redesign of Ubiquity
that matches the new design patterns we will be using in the website and
the design guidelines.

I'm not sure if it would be clever to redesign the Slides right now.

What I'm 100% sure is the following: the next LTS we will have:

   1. The new website (actually we'll have it this cycle).
   2. New ubiquity (hopefully the WW cycle).
   3. New logo (any time between VV and XX cycles).
   4. Updated artwork that contains the logo (Plymouth, etc).