From: "Gaurav Pareek" <grvp42@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎03-‎03-‎2015 09:23
To: "ubuntugnome-artwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntugnome-artwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Ubuntugnome-artwork] Regarding the new website.

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself first. I'm Gaurav Pareek. I'm a WordPress developer by profession and, and I recently picked on the task of building the new website for Ubuntu Gnome base on Satya's designs. I have a couple of questions.

Is it okay if we use a commercial(but GPL) product for building the website. Please note that I already have access to it and we don't need to pay for it again.
Are any of you, with experience in CSS, willing to help out?

Please share your opinions on #1, and ping me on the Telegram group or hangouts if you need to connect with me over this.

Have a great day :)

Cheers,
Gaurav