ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

Sorry guys, but the whole point of having an Artwork and Design Team is to
work in this stuff. The proposals have no purpose; we have a ton of things,
both design wise and legal wise to do the logo as we are doing it.

Please understand, I'm not saying that feedback is not appreciated; it
totally is. But we need constructive criticism, not "I'll totally ignore
what you have been working for months and throw my two-minute proposal",
that's totally unproductive to us as a community and specifically for our
team.

Cheers,
Alfredo