ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Final logo adjustments

Oh, by the way, they've asked to include
"*GNOME is a registered trademark of the GNOME Foundation*"

We shall also include at the bottom that
"*Ubuntu is a registered trademark of Canonical*"

I guess that what we already have in the footer of our website sums it up:
"*Ubuntu is a trademark of Canonical. GNOME is a trademark of the GNOME
Foundation. Used by permission.*"

Cheers,
Alfredo