ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Wiki pictograms updated

Hi there,

All pages (in all available languages) have been fixed now. I also took the
initiative and created proper Headers for the Korean and German
translations (I haven't translated them, but they link to the correct
localised pages now). Some broken images have been fixed in the
GettingInvolved pages in some languages.

Cheers,
Alfredo

On 19 August 2015 at 00:46, Alfredo Hernández <aldomann.designs@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As Patrik has already made clear several instances in this mailing list we
> are working in updating the pictograms used in the wiki.
>
> Patrik decided the final design and I updated the whole wiki (we have
> changed the naming of the icons a bit, so every page had to be manually
> edited). This has helped us get rid of tons of unused icons (if we need
> more, we'll add them) and get more straightforward visuals.
>
> *On the downside*, I've broken all translated pages (the Headers have
> already been fixed, though); but I'll take care of that tomorrow.
>
> A preview of the new look:
> [image: Inline images 1]
> [image: Inline images 2]
>
> PS. Keep in mind that some icons may not be final (e.g., Join and
> Testing), but I uploaded the current ones to get a cohesive look.

PNG image

PNG image