ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubiquity and Syslinux are ready

ok I just did syslinux, its here https://code.launchpad.net/~darkxst/ubuntu-cdimage/UG-logo/+merge/269136
was only the two splash files that changed right?

for other logos, there is one in gdm (I think that is shipped in ubuntu-gnome-default-settings) and the versioned logo in g-c-c that is
generated at buildtime.