ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Wily Werewolf Slide Show - Text

On 26/08/15 16:16, Ali/amjjawad wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I didn't wish to report a bug so thought to discuss it here first.
>
> Are you aware that the slide show on 20150826.1 build (AKA Beta 1) is still showing 15.04 instead of 15.10?
it is the old slideshow, we still have a couple of weeks to land all the new artwork. It will all be there in time for the final beta

> Also, there is something very important I thought to discuss before it is too late.
> The very last slide that has Ubuntu GNOME One Stop Page, it needs to point to:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME
>
> The One Stop Page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage
>
> Is no longer helpful. I am sorry, I should have communicated that earlier but never got the chance :(
>
> I'll explain later why it is no longer helpful but for now, we just need to remove it from the slide show, please?!
I'm sure it can be updated in the new slideshow if it is still there, but I don't think any text changed so probably is.

> One more thing, not sure if it is related to the slide show or not?
> After finishing installing Ubuntu GNOME, the blue text message "Enter to restart" is in dark blue and I am having 'hard time' reading it :(

I think that comes from plymouth theme, but that hasnt been touched yet either this cycle