ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Ubiquity Slide show

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks a lot for your hard work :) the new slide show is much
better than the old one :)

I have noticed, on the very last slide, the links (2) that you are using
are actually a shortcut links.

While I appreciate all your hard and great work, can we please change that
to:

   - Either the full actual link
   - Or a click-able word such us: click here for help and support
   <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>.

While the current 2 links are short, I don't think it is professional to
show that on our slide show. It is not an email we're sending to each
other. This is going to be seen by so many people around the world.

I wonder if we have enough time to fix it?!

Thank you :)

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>

*http://kibo.computer <http://kibo.computer>* - http://torios.net - Ubuntu