ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Joining The Team

Hi everyone,
    I read that getting in touch with the mailing list was the way to
introduce yourself, and I would like to do just that.  I would like to get
involved with Ubuntu Gnome, and I think that helping with the Wiki could be
a good place for me.  I'm a relatively new programmer, and I really enjoy
making web content.  I've read through some of the related material on
using MoinMoin, and I think that I could easily handle it.  If you're still
looking for contributors, please let me know.

My launchpad is at https://launchpad.net/~jamesvorder
My personal wiki page is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jamesvorder

I look forward to hearing from you,
    James