ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] Editing the Ubuntu GNOME Wiki Page

Hello, ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team members,

Now I have free time to contribute and help with editing the Ubuntu GNOME Wiki Page and checking for typing mistakes (for example using small letter in the beginning of a sentence instead of capital, etc.).

I will discuss every change I am going to make with the team members.

I like the idea of the new "HowTo" area and thus more and more beginners will shift to Ubuntu GNOME easily.

Greetings, Ivan