ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Blueprint ubuntugnome-howtos] HOWTOs for Ubuntu GNOME

Blueprint changed by Ivan Ivanov:

Whiteboard changed:
  [inivanoff1, 14.12.2013] For all doc-wiki team members I think this is
- the task with highest priority to do. As I mentioned to Ali, until April
- 2014 we have to be done with a normally large HowTos section with enough
- tutorials for novice and advanced users. I am going to write a message
- to the mailing list with some new ideas and I will contact James to
- organize our work when we have free time to create some new tutorials
- and update the information in the Wiki page.
+ the task with highest priority to do. As I mentioned to Ali in Facebook,
+ until April 2014 we have to complete a normally large HowTos section
+ with enough tutorials for novice and advanced users. I am going to write
+ a message to the mailing list with some new ideas and I will contact
+ James in order to organize our work, create some new tutorials and
+ update the information on the Wiki page.

--
HOWTOs for Ubuntu GNOME
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntugnome-howtos