ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Blueprint ubuntugnome-howtos] HOWTOs for Ubuntu GNOME

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard changed:
  [inivanoff1, 14.12.2013] For all doc-wiki team members I think this is
  the task with highest priority to do. As I mentioned to Ali in Facebook,
  until April 2014 we have to complete a normally large HowTos section
  with enough tutorials for novice and advanced users. I am going to write
  a message to the mailing list with some new ideas and I will contact
  James in order to organize our work, create some new tutorials and
  update the information on the Wiki page.
+
+ [amjjawad] Special thanks to everyone who worked so hard on the HOWTOs -
+ impressive work :D

--
HOWTOs for Ubuntu GNOME
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntugnome-howtos