ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Testing - Trusty Tahr] Daily Builds & Testing Wiki Page

Hi,

Kindly have a read at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing

We are back to test the daily build. Please, help us to make Ubuntu GNOME
even better!

Also, I have decided to split the Testing Wiki Page into two:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing
and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing/Activities

The activities page has been created months ago but never had the time to
update it with more information. I thought about it many times and the
information I had in mind, already exist at other pages so no need for
double work. Now, the activities page has the the type of 'more
information' and/or 'advance information' about testing. Each of the main
and the sub page are linked with very visible and clear link :)

Now, I believe the Main Testing Page of Ubuntu GNOME is easier and more
user friendly. Colors, etc. It should be super easy for a newcomer to
testing.

You most welcome ;)
Happy Testing and Happy Holidays!

Best Regards,