 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

От: James Vorderbruggen jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx

Относно: Re: [Ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] Okay about Google Hangout

До: ubuntugnome-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Изпратено на: Вторник, 2013, Декември 24 00:41:32 EET

   On 12/23/2013 04:18 PM, Иван Иванов wrote:

    Okay, I agree, so see you soon on Google Hangout :P

 And Ali, one more thing. I wrote to you in Facebook. Please, send me some pictures of the Ubuntu GNOME name and logo in medium or high resolutions, if you have one. Because I want to change my Facebook cover photo with Ubuntu GNOME for some marketing and more of my friends to see what is Ubuntu and especially Ubuntu GNOME. Thank you!

    Усети спортния дух на Issey Miyake L’eau D’issey SPORT само за 30лв

    Ivan, check out
   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Artwork/Graphics/  They have tons of icons that you can pick from with perfect quality.

   --

 James Vorderbruggen

    UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team

    My Wiki

Остави се свежия бриз да те залее с Light Blue от D&G за жени 30лв
http://parfiumbg.com/christian-dior-addict-100ml-za-zheni-p-450.html