ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: [Ubuntugnome-brainstorming] [HOWTO] Find Out What Ubuntu GNOME Team is Actually Doing

 "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

     P.S. 2

     @Ubuntu GNOME Wiki Team
Should we add this to our Wiki Area?

--------

Yes, nobody is really guilty about he or she is not informed. In the beginning I was the same.

I think this information about Launchpad and the meaning, concept and use of blueprints can be added to the Brainstorming page on our Wiki ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming ).

There is detailed information in the Launchpad help section, but we can add short introduction (so the people can be easily involved into the brainstorming through blueprints). The people (new contributors and team members) have to be integrated into the idea of using blueprints for communication, disscusion, planning and setting goals, etc. Because the Launchpad blueprint section is exactly that - more organized place for team work.

Ali, if you are very busy these days, I can add this information in the Brainstorming page of the Wiki (or somewhere else - where you think is better).