ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Installation page

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 11:17 PM, James Vorderbruggen
<jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  I just noticed how nice of a job you did with the installation page on
> Christmas Day Ali.  Nice work! It looks a lot better, and the screen shots
> of a basic installation are especially helpful.
> --
> James Vorderbruggen
> *UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team*
> My Wiki <http://wiki.ubuntu.com/jamesvorder>
>
> --

Hi,

Thank you but don't expect that forever :P haha

Well, I am glad that I could help whenever possible.

Speaking of the installation page, I hope you guys checked:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/installing-ubuntugnome-wiki-page

The installation page will be our main task for this cycle. The main point
is to do few things but do it perfectly and finish that. No point to do 100
things in one cycle without finishing them or doing them correctly. I am
sure you agree with me :)

Once we finish the first part of installation (automatic) by adding text, I
can provide more screenshots :)

In fact, there will be very few 'more' screenshots to be added.

Thank you!

Best Regards,