ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Blueprint terminal-tutorial] Ubuntu GNOME - Terminal Tutorial

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard changed:
  [amjjawad] +1 for this idea.
  Note: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingTheTerminal there is already many resources which are already exist. However, if you feel there is a 'must' need for a 'new' Wiki Page, please let me know :)

  [inivanoff1, 03.01.2014] I suggest to forget this idea for now, because
  there is enough information on https://help.ubuntu.com/ and we do not
  need to copy this information. My idea is to create a page with the most
  useful commands, but this is more a personal idea, not related to Ubuntu
  GNOME. This can be achieved at some future point. James and I can make
  such page, but for now we can focus on other things.

  [jamesvorder] I agree that we should forget this.  It's not really
  necessary for 14.04, but it would be something we could look at doing in
  the future maybe as part of something else, Ivan :)
+
+ [amjjawad] thanks a lot, my good friends. I do love working with you
+ both and if truth to be told, this is by far my best experience ever in
+ any sub-team I've been with for the last 3 years. Keep it up :D

--
Ubuntu GNOME - Terminal Tutorial
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/terminal-tutorial