ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[New Look] Getting Involved Page

Hi,

Today, my target was finishing some pending stuff like: Translation of
Ubuntu GNOME and Adding new Section for Google Hangout Meeting (paper work
- Wiki work). Then, I decided to do something different and new because I
was so bored.

Before:
Getting Involved Page was:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved?action=recall&rev=33

So long
So complicated to read and follow
And maybe so hard to understand as well

And, instead of explaining how to join our team and help, we might push
away some users because of the long path.

NOW:
The page became not only simple and short but I included a new technique
very same line before clicking any internal link on that page.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

I have spent many hours to work on this, line by line. I don't think it
could be better than this at this stage :)

That is not everything.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/SubTeams - has been updated :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Community - New page has been created :)

Now, it would be very easy to update these 3 pages instead of having one
huge page.

Now, the red alert is ON and must shut down my machine and have some rest.
Later, I might have a look at Community Page to make things there easier
and shorter :)

I have promised everyone to work on the Quality of this team before
anything else and this is just the beginning.

Enjoy!

Best Regards,