ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Getting Involved pages

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 1:53 AM, James Vorderbruggen
<jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Ali,

Hi James :)

>     You've really outdone yourself!

I was so bored and had so much negative energy. So, the only option was
beating that and convert that to positive energy. I wanted to do something
new and never ever done before. I am sure no one else from the other
flavors has the same system (Getting Involved) and I am also sure they
might follow our steps :D

> The work you did today looks amazing!

Thanks a lot for your nice words, this will make me give more and more :D

>   I only wish that the Wiki area was that polished when I was getting
> started :)

Ah, yes, you are right ... my bad :(
I had no much time when I first created the pages for Ubuntu GNOME as I was
busy setting up the other teams, etc. That is why I changed it because I
thought it would be easier for newcomers :)

> I'm sure that new-comers will be grateful.

I do hope so as this is my main target :)

> --
> James Vorderbruggen
> *UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team*
> My Wiki <http://wiki.ubuntu.com/jamesvorder>

Thank you and let's rock the world :D

Best Regards,