ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Welcome our new Artwork Team members!

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:32 AM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My fault, I didn't inform them as I should have.
>
> Regards.

Hi,

No one's fault, my friend. We are one family and each member of this great
family needs to remind the other when we forget so no worries at all :)

Now, everyone is informed :)

> On 17 January 2014 20:18, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Alfredo Hernández <
>> aldomann.designs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm happy to announce the new members of our team:
>>>
>>>    - Satyajit Sahoo <https://plus.google.com/+SatyajitSahoo/posts>, one
>>>    of the men behind the fantastic Numix project.
>>>    - Austin Stephens<https://plus.google.com/+AustinTeesaStephens/posts>,
>>>    a man with technical experience in graphic design and web development.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Alfredo.
>>>
>>> PS. *Let the wallpaper contest begin... (cheers, Satyajit).*
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Don't you guys think we have forgotten something 'very' important before
>> jumping into real action? ;)
>>
>> First of all, new contributors/members need to go through this:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved
>>
>> This is a MUST.
>>
>> Second of all, after following all the steps on the above Wiki, new
>> contributors need to send an introduction emails to the list :)
>> It is nice and required step to do :) and it is mentioned on the list.
>>
>> While I do appreciate and understand everyone is trying to help, let's
>> please make sure to follow the right procedure. Simply, everyone who would
>> like to join Ubuntu GNOME and be official member 'must' go through:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved
>>
>> Also, kindly be informed that 'before' creating any 'new' Wiki Page for
>> Ubuntu GNOME, Ubuntu Wiki and Docs Team 'must' be informed:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/DocumentationTeam
>>
>> The above WIki Page explains why we should be informed before anyone
>> create any page.
>>
>> See? that is why I am asking to go first through the Wiki Pages before
>> starting anything ;)
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> --
>> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>> Best Regards,
>> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
>> Areas of Involvement<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
>> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>