 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

От: James Vorderbruggen jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx

Относно: [Ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] [Blueprint accessibility-wiki]
	Accessibility Wiki

До: ubuntugnome-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Изпратено на: Петък, 2014, Януари 24 21:49:25 EET

Blueprint changed by James Vorderbruggen:

Work items set to:

Work items:

Decide on where the page should be located: TODO

--

Accessibility Wiki

 https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/accessibility-wiki