ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Blueprint accessibility-wiki] Accessibility Wiki

Blueprint changed by Ivan Ivanov:

Whiteboard changed:
  [jamesvorder] In light of recent mailing list conversations, we should
  be adding some information to the wiki area about accessibility options
  for Ubuntu GNOME.  This would be especially useful to people who want to
  install Ubuntu GNOME that have a disability.

  [inivanoff1] I thought about adding this to the Howtos or somewhere in
  the Installation page as a link to a new page, e.g. "How to install
  Ubuntu GNOME with accessibility options?" Our Howtos page is already
  implemented, so we can add the accessibility help in the Installation
  page.

  [jamesvorder]  What we could also do is make a page for it at
  UbuntuGNOME/Accessibility and link to it in both the Installation page
  and the HOWTO page.  Because Accessibility is a seperate issue from
  installation and it doesn't really need much of a HOWTO.  It wouldn't
  really be appropriate as a subpage because of this... what do you think?

  [inivanoff1] Yes, I agree about creating a new page and linking it with
  the Howtos and Installation. That idea suits me :P
+
+ [inivanoff1] I was playing with the accessibility options under System
+ Settings > Universal Access and I think that these settings are very
+ clear and easy to understand, so there is nothing more to explain. I
+ suggest only to add one paragraph in the Installation page on how to
+ access these settings if the user needs them. What do you think?

--
Accessibility Wiki
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/accessibility-wiki