ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Installation pages

@James, glory belongs to you! Great job. This information will go directly to our weekly report.

 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

От: James Vorderbruggen jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx

Относно: [Ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] Installation pages

До: ubuntugnome-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Изпратено на: Сряда, 2014, Февруари 12 09:10:39 EET

   Hi guys,

 It's been a long time since we started the installation page, but I think the day has finally come when we can count it as finished.
 With the addition of the Manual Installation page that I just made, it's looking like a relatively complete tutorial.
 Good job guys, I'm really proud of what we've done with these pages :)

   --

 James Vorderbruggen

    UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team

    My Wiki