ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: julianofischer wants to join

On 02/19/2014 10:52 AM, Ubuntu GNOME Wiki & Documentation wrote:
Hello James Vorderbruggen,

Juliano Fischer Naves (julianofischer) wants to be a member of Ubuntu
GNOME Wiki & Documentation (ubuntugnome-wiki-docs), but this is a
moderated team, so that membership has to be approved.  You can approve,
decline or leave it as proposed by following the link below.

     https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugnome-wiki-docs/+member/julianofischer

Hi Juliano,
Thanks for your interest in joining the Wiki and Docs team! We'd really love to have you, so if you send us an email introducing yourself, that'd be great. I'll approve your membership after that just so we know everyone knows you're joining. Welcome to the team :)

--
James Vorderbruggen
/UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team/