ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Blueprint trusty-tahr-release-notes] Trusty Tahr (14.04) Release Notes

Blueprint changed by James Vorderbruggen:

Whiteboard changed:
  [inivanoff1] Yes, the Kubuntu team has done some nice work here. Okay,
  let's do it.
+
+ [jamesvorder] Kubuntu really did a nice job, but I think the one
+ question that's holding me back at this point is this: "What IS new for
+ 14.04?"  Should we be asking the development team what their biggest
+ triumphs for this cycle were?  Otherwise, should we be asking testers?

--
Trusty Tahr (14.04) Release Notes
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/trusty-tahr-release-notes