ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Terminal Tutorial

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 6:04 PM, James <jamesvorder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi team,

Hi my friend, welcome back ;)

>     Are we still planning on doing a terminal tutorial this cycle, Ivan?
> If so, I have an idea that I would like to ask everyone's opinion of.  More
> details to come ;)

Hmm, can't you guys have some rest and let me have some too? :D :P hahah

Kidding a side, have rest all of you please and we have 6 months ahead to
have fun as much as we can. The biggest and toughest task has been
accomplished successfully so I need some rest to come up with unique and
great plans for this cycle :D

You know, I must do my thing but need to be fully fine and my battery is
full :D

Take some rest BUT do edit 'Future Plan' Wiki Page until I prepare the
Blueprints ;)

> -- James Vorderbruggen
> UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team
> My Wiki <http://wiki.ubuntu.com/jamesvorder>