ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Terminal Tutorial

Okay, I saw Ali's message now and we can discuss these ideas in the future plans.

 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

От: Ivan Ivanov inivanoff1@xxxxxx

Относно: Re: [Ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] Terminal Tutorial

До: ubuntugnome-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Изпратено на: Вторник, 2014, Април 22 17:26:44 EEST

   I think yes, we can create one Terminal Tutorial page and it will be a bonus for our Wiki, because other distros' doc sites do not have such page. It is not mandatory to be something very deep in GNU/Linux terms – it can be like all other pages and our philosophy for KISS. That means only commands for everyday use, which are organized in one page to be easy for users to get a reference list with the most used commands in Ubuntu (and the idea is users to learn that using basic commands sometimes is faster and easier than using the user interface).